3-ingredient banana pancakes with blueberries and raspberries
Banana pancakes have become one of my favorite breakfast choices since they are so fast to make and a rather healthy option. Sometimes I make them with the classic 1 banana – 1 egg but I prefer the texture you get when adding a few tablespoons of flour.
For topping I most often go with some blueberries, raspberries, honey and coconut flakes. The coconut flakes add great crispy texture and of course some extra flavour. This is how I make them:
- 5 Bananas
- 5 Eggs
- 10 tablespoons flour
- A pinch of salt
- Butter (never use margarine) for frying
How to make the banana pancakes:
1. Mash the bananas and then add the eggs, flour and salt.
2. Put a tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium/high heat. Pour the melted butter back into the batter and stir.
3. Fry the pancakes until golden brown.
4. Serve with raspberries, blueberries, honey and some coconut flakes on top.
Keep your pancakes warm by putting your finished ones on a plate over a pot of simmering water.